There is a good chance that you have experienced something similar before: A brief impression is often enough to take a liking to someone. This does not only apply to real encounters but also to written communication. Take your chance by positively standing out from many others with a strong application. You can then inspire us with your enthusiasm in the interview! Some tips you can find here:
- Add a little personal note to your application:
Avoid using empty standard phrases. Introduce yourself (briefly): Who are you? What sets you apart? What were your highlights in your career up until now?
- Show that you have looked into our company:
Why do you apply for a job with us particularly? Why is BHS Global Logistics appealing to yo in particular?
- Get to the heart of your strengths:
What can, and do you want to achieve at BHS Global Logistics?
Use our online application tool.
Review your documents thoroughly before uploading them:
- Is your application complete: application letter, CV, report cards and certificates, additional documents (such as certificates for completed vocational training or further education)?
- Is your contact information in the application letter and CV up-to-date?
- Are the layouts of your application letter (continuous text) and CV (table) neat and appealing?
- Have you thoroughly proofread your application?
- Are all documents properly scanned and saved as PDF files?
Tip: Four eyes see more – ask someone from your family or circle of friends to proofread your application letter and CV.
- A standard application letter (which may also be addressed to "Company XY" instead of "BHS Global Logistics") shows: An applicant is sending out documents en masse and indiscriminately – and has no specific interest in our company.
- Incomplete applications with errors and many irrelevant documents reflect badly on the applicant: Is that how poorly he or she will perform on the job?
If you win us over with your application, we will invite you to a job interview. Just make the best of it: Get to know us better – and convince us that you are the one!
- Plan to arrive on time. For the trip to our company, take traffic into account.
- It goes without saying that a well-groomed appearance is crucial. Choose clothes in which you feel comfortable and appear confident.
- Do not try to slip into a role. Show us who you really are. Be frank, pleasant, and honest.
- Make sure to thoroughly look into our company and our products and services.
- Prepare to ask questions. This is how you demonstrate your true interest.